Aragon’s Director of Creative & Development wins American Business Award!
The American Business Awards are the U.S.A.’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word meaning “crowned,” the awards were presented to winners at a gala ceremony at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on Monday, June 11.
More than 3,700 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Startup of the Year, Executive of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, and App of the Year, among others. Jake Sheppard, Director of Creative and Development, was nominated in the Technical Professional of the Year category for Aragon Advertising.
More than 200 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners.
Jake Sheppard is a digital pioneer, a full stack marketing developer who is an incredibly valuable asset to our company. Every day he impresses us with his creativity and natural leadership skills. One judge stated, “Reading about Jakes “Can Do” attitude and restless knack for marching on to the next challenge while looking for ways to make a success of it reminds me of me and why I’m so thankful each day.” Aragon is honored to have Jake serve in many leading roles, such as Director of Creative & Development for Aragon and Managing Director of LeadSquad, our sister company. He is always our Technical Professional of the year!
The American Business Awards 2018 Stevie winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide.
- What to Look for in an Affiliate Network: A Guide for Advertisers
- How to Get Started with Pay-Per-Call Marketing: A Complete Guide for Advertisers
- Crafting a Winning Pay-Per-Call Strategy for Advertisers: The Complete Guide
- How to Form a Pay-Per-Call Strategy for Advertisers
- How to Form a Pay-Per-Call Strategy: Research, Setup, Advertising, and Analytics
- How to Form a Pay-Per-Call Strategy: Research, Setup, Advertising, and Analytics on
- How to Form a Pay-Per-Call Strategy for Advertisers on
- 5 Ad Copy Tips for Marketers and Brands on
- The Ultimate Guide to Pay Per Call Marketing on
- Pay-Per-Call Strategy for Affiliates: Maximizing Profits with Expert Insights on